Thursday 1 March 2012

What do we live in?

The first idea was to get a small wooden chalet, but they worked out expensive and as the land is very terraced we would need to make quite a large space to put the house on. Now anyone that knows me knows I like to move (what me!!) so Rich would get pissed off if I decided I didn't like the place we picked. So yurts came to mind, cricky how expensive are they then? 3k for a 5m one, no way Jose!. But when I put yurt into Ebay "bell tent" came up.


What are they then I thought? Dib dib dib, dob dob dob! :0) thats right old Scout tent idea only they have become all trendy and a new word in word is "glamping". They might be just the thing so over to best mate Jenny to find me a good deal. She did just that and a 6x4m bell tent was sent from Holland to Spain.

Now its up at The Orange House as a test, rented house handed back over to the landlord and sleeping in the campervan.

Digger man arrives on the land tomorrow so lets see how quick we can make a space big enough for the tent and van!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment